Helminth invasion today is no less common than ARVI. Both adults and children are subject to it. Helminths cause a lot of problems for humans, affecting internal organs and contributing to the development of various diseases.
Signs of helminthiasis
To determine that a parasitic infestation is occurring, you need to analyze your condition and identify the characteristic symptoms:
- intestinal dysfunction - violation of stool, increased gas production, abdominal pain;
- aching muscles and joints, headache;
- allergic dermatitis;
- chronic fatigue;
- a sharp decrease in body weight;
- grinding of teeth during sleep;
- itching in the anus.
To be sure of the presence of parasites in the body, you need to visit a doctor and take the necessary tests. If a problem occurs and the diagnosis is confirmed, helminth infestation can be treated at home.
Ways to remove worms at home
Medical treatment is quite effective, but the drugs used have many side effects and are too toxic for children. Therefore, it is recommended to use the recipes of traditional medicine at home.
The use of medicinal herbs
The antihelminthic properties of some herbs have long been used to treat helminthic invasion, the following tinctures and decoctions are often used:
- Absinthe is the most effective against worms. To prepare the broth, you need to take equal parts wormwood and centaur, pour a glass of hot water into a metal dish, bring the broth to a boil, cool, strain and drink 1 glass twice a day - on an empty stomach and of night. The broth is taken within 7 days, it should be remembered that the recommended dosage cannot be exceeded, absinthe can cause a number of side effects. This prescription is used only for the treatment of adults.
- To remove worms at home in an adult, you can use a decoction of cloves, tansy and wormwood. Plants should be taken in equal proportions, mixed, crushed in a mortar to a dusty state and taken on an empty stomach 1 tsp with water. The course of treatment is one month.
- The enulacampana is also very well known, a tincture obtained from its root is a good medicine against parasites. For cooking, you need 2 tbsp. L. Mix the chopped root with the tansy flowers and add the same amount of dried cranberries. Pour the mixture of medicinal plants with water (1 tbsp. For 1 tbsp. L. Collection), bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat. Drink the broth for 7 days at 5 tablespoons. L. per day, it can be divided into two doses.
- You can remove worms from the body with celandine. Celandine not only has an anthelmintic effect, but also cleanses the liver if parasites have established themselves in this particular organ. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tbsp. L. dry herbs, pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist, cool and strain. It is recommended to drink the broth twice a day, 20-30 minutes before meals for three days. It is not recommended to take more celandine, it contains alkaloids.
- Sea buckthorn is considered a good remedy, its broth not only eliminates worms, but also cleanses the whole body. For cooking, take 1 tbsp. L. sea buckthorn and insist in 1 glass of boiling water for three hours, take 4 times 1 tbsp. L. in a day.
Get rid of the worms with the bow
Onions are also used to remove worms in the home. This is due to the fact that helminths cannot stand spicy food, it interferes with their reproduction and development.
To prepare a medicinal composition, you need:
- peel a medium onion;
- pour boiling water over it;
- insist 12 hours (you can at night);
- take the infusion in the morning on an empty stomach.
To soften the taste of the onion infusion, you can add a little honey, the course of treatment is 10 days.
Treatment of garlic helminthiasis
Garlic can be used to expel worms in both adults and children. From it they prepare infusions and decoctions, make enemas with garlic. The pungent taste is very unwelcome to parasites that rush to leave the host's body.
For the treatment of children, it is recommended to prepare the medicine in the following way:
- peel a clove of garlic;
- cut it into two parts lengthwise;
- attach with a slice to the child's heel and secure with a plaster.
Leave the application for the whole day, the baby will walk and the garlic will release medicinal elements that are absorbed into the blood. In this way, all parasites can be expelled from the body.
The following cocktail works well on helminths:
- garlic, salted herring, millet and yolk are taken in equal parts and poured over the milk;
- insist overnight in the refrigerator;
- squeeze the liquid through gauze;
- drink half a glass on an empty stomach.
This mixture will quickly ward off tapeworms and is recommended for adults and children over 12 years of age.
The recommended garlic enemas can be prepared in several ways:
- put peeled garlic (7 cloves) in a saucepan and bring to a boil, cool ready broth, strain and use for a bedtime enema, which should be set for a week;
- Finely chop a medium onion and three heads of garlic, ceiling so as to obtain a gruel, which is poured with warm water and insisted for 15-20 minutes, filtered, water is added to 2 liters and an enema is put before bedtime for three days.
You can simply insist garlic in warm milk and drink 1 tbsp. L. several times a day for 10 consecutive days. The parasites will gradually come out naturally.
Everyone knows about the anthelmintic property of pumpkin seeds, but to enhance the effect, they should be properly prepared:
- Grind the pumpkin seeds, add the honey and mix. The mixture is taken on an empty stomach to enhance the effect on worms, it is recommended to do an enema with garlic first. If there are few parasites, this method can remove them in one go.
- To quickly get rid of worms, you need to take a glass of seeds and fry, add a little finely chopped garlic and honey, leave for 12 hours, it is recommended to eat the medicinal mixture at a time.
- Pumpkin seeds are also used raw, they are crushed and mixed with milk, this mixture is consumed with plenty of water.
Pumpkin seeds have no contraindications, they are used to treat helminth infestation in children and pregnant women. They are toxic only to parasites, this is due to the content of piperazine, this substance paralyzes the central nervous system of helminths. Adults lose the ability to attach to mucous membranes in the intestine and are excreted in the feces.
Tincture of ginger
This spicy root is not tolerated by pests, so its tincture has a detrimental effect on them.
It is prepared like this:
- you need to take 0, 5 kg of ginger root, it must be fresh and juicy;
- grate on a coarse grater;
- pour 500 ml of vodka or diluted medical alcohol;
- insist in the heat, shivering from time to time;
- you can drink the tincture after 7 days.
It is used to treat infestation in adults. The course of treatment is 14 days, take 1 tsp. 30 minutes before meals.
This is a popular way to treat helminthiasis, the tincture is not dangerous for adults and is easy to prepare:
- take some green fruits;
- chop with a knife, do not remove the peel;
- it is necessary to prepare boiled water with salt in advance;
- pour the nut mixture with it and leave for three hours.
Take a tincture once a day, 200 ml.
It is necessary to get rid of parasites, they disrupt not only the work of the digestive system, but also have a detrimental effect on the body as a whole. For the treatment of children and pregnant women, it is necessary to use non-toxic tinctures, after consulting a doctor.